Friday, September 11, 2009

New Cover Page


If I were to have a formal paperback reprinting of the book, this is what I would want to be on the cover. Personally, I think King is the best-drawn person here, but nobody's going to notice him, because every living female who I have forced the comic on is in love with the Fairy Godfather. I had trouble colouring his party outfit, because I had never planned what colours would be used. Blue and grey, I think.


(Did I ever mention how Garrett Morris influenced King's overall being? If you're too young or haven't seen old episodes like I have, Garrett was the first African-American on Saturday Night Live. Despite being very typecast and having few notable parts, I always rather liked him. Not as much as Belushi & Akroyd, but Garrett was up there with them. Strangely, I just didn't like Chevy, and the only way I could tell Jane Curtin, Laraine Newman and Gilda Radner apart was by their hair.)

No comments:

Post a Comment