Monday, August 10, 2009

Buon Giorno

Welcome to the blog! I'm "Robotkat" (the androgynous name I use online), a young cartoonist in Saskatchewan. I'm currently working on the second half of a locally-published comic "Cinderelliot" and preparing to work on several others. If you are looking through the archives after seeing the link in issue two, thank you for buying it, and I suggest you buy several more issues.

I'm only going to be posting pictures from the production of my comics, including model sheets and moronic sketches. Unless something insane happens in real life, not much of my personal life will be mentioned. Also, I probably won't swear that much.

My favorite TV shows are Astro Boy, Tetsujin 28, Assemble Insert, Sonic the Hedgehog, and The Young Ones.

My favorite book material includes Bloom County, Calvin & Hobbes, Shel Silverstein, Osamu Tezuka, and an obscure novel called "Summer Home" by Cynthia D. Grant.

No comments:

Post a Comment