Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmakwanzanukah Solstice!


I was inspired by a Giles strip while working on this. It look two days of planning and sketching, and two more days to ink and apply the grey marker. May Ray (holding the streamer) is one of my oldest characters that I still like, whom I've put in a comic for the first time in two years. There's another four characters that I haven't quite yet put online yet...

Cinderelliot: Elliot/Cain, Miles/Arbrook, King, Pinhead, Fairy Godfather
Westbury Detectives: Mara Wright (all of the above are also in this, but still...)
Hyperspace Bunny: Bunny, Ray Hatcher
Skipper the Robot Kid: Sarai Mizuno, A.M.I., Robby Phillips, Bunny2000, Sera (from the remake)
Quinn: Rick Jones
Our Own May Ray: May Ray
The 27 Ghosts of Endo: Endo Hiramatsu (that guy about to get copped by the Godfather)
I'm also in the picture frame!

As soon as I finish some maths homework, I've got some model sheets of The 27 Ghosts of Endo to post. It's based on a dream I had (which I encorperated into an episode), and odds are that it's going to be my next project.

For anyone interested, this was the Giles strip I was inspired by...

No comments:

Post a Comment