Sunday, November 1, 2009

This is the best thing I've heard all day.



As a fan of Kyuukyoku Choujin R / Ultimate Superman R, I'd have to say that this is the best tie-in song, given how it embodies the series perfectly.

Also, I went trick-or-treating, because I knew I'd be stealing candy if I didn't. I went as Gendo Ikari again because it was too cold for my new flapper costume. Did you know they still make DOTS gumdrops? I mean seriously, what the hell?

Long story short, but now I am supposedly drawing the Fairy Godfather as Dr. Frank-N-Furter, because there is a supposed need for musical numbers and leather underwear in my output.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robotkat, I just wanted to say hello, I am a wannabe comic artist from Saskatoon. I've enjoyed Cinderelliot and I look forward to seeing your next project! I'll follow your blog and link to you on mine if that's alright...

    ReplyDelete